Thursday, June 23, 2011

Delta Airlines Loses British Mans Bag, Steals Aftershave, and Pisses on His Clothes



Gawker - A British man named Sy Haze, who is accusing Delta of peeing all over his clothes and stealing aftershave from his luggage, among other things. Let's go through the list of offenses, shall we? he was set to fly from London's Heathrow Airport to Minneapolis on June 17 for a week-long trip, but was actually issued a boarding pass to Boston by a seemingly drugged-up Delta ticket agent. Haze spotted the error and was reissued the correct boarding pass; his luggage, unfortunately, was already en route to Boston, but he was assured that it would soon arrive in Minneapolis. Haze then boarded his flight, but when he arrived in Minneapolis, he was informed that his bag had not only been rerouted to Boston, but—upon its arrival there—was sent back to London instead of Minneapolis. The video shows Haze explaining what he found when he eventually opened his bag: Apparently someone had urinated on his clothes, squirted toothpaste all over his toiletry bag, and made off with a bottle of aftershave. And his complaints to the airline haven't gotten him very far: "Delta Airlines have been either uncontactable at Minneapolis or rude and dismissive and insistent that only their permanently engaged toll free number can help."

Yep, that’s why I won’t fly Delta anymore…seriously, I will not fly delta.  Granted they may not have peed on my bag, but I’m fairly certain anyone that’s flown that god forsaken airline and had to switch planes in Atlanta has experienced everything else.  The piss is just the icing on the cake.

And I don’t want to just slam Delta here, they suck , and are by far my least favorite airline, but if I could figure out a way to teleport or morph my way to vacation destinations I’d write an open letter to every airline exec telling them to go screw. Fucking crooks, all of them.

Do you know what I paid for two tickets to South Carolina from Boston the other day? $750. It’s a 3.5 hour flight.  How the hell is that justified? And like 90% of the price is fees. No joke, the additional fees after base airfare, included “takeoff fees” of $5 per trip, and $5 per each airplane switch.  Correct me if I’m wrong but the fucking take off is kind of a mandatory part of the flight I just bought, no? I mean what service did I just pay for? What is that $600 airfare going towards if “taking off” isn’t part of it? How does airfare even constitute airfare if no take off is involved. 


PS: Dude in the video, I feel you, and am 100% on your side, but a little too much bitching about your favorite after-shave.  Your bag just got peed on and your shit vandalized with toothpaste.  Piss in your bag! How about focusing on that.